Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Its been a bit since my last post (as usual). As always Im a busy guy- trying to
get as much riding in as I can as it gets darker earlier, tattooing, painting, drawing,
soccer, etc. I've been doing some large scale wall paintings with the likes of Sean Light
and Jacob Winfield too. While I'm still with pushing this site I do have 2 new
projects Im working on. Recently i've started www.thewolfsmouth.com , A blog
/site on cycling which Im trying very hard to develop. With Amanda Sundvor,
Jacob Winfield, and Sean Light we have formed www.goodfortuneluckytoolbox.com ,
focusing on motorcycles and adventures. As I form into what will be, I feel these two
new journeys will help me evolve into a more well rounded being. I'll be trying extremely
hard to dedicate time here as this site will not be left behind, and will update at least
once a month. If you are on Instagram follow me @papatong, I post frequently.

Im not sure how many people read here, but as many or few do, know that my
gratitude has and always will be projected towards you. I now feel my forms of "art"
work are finding a comfort level with me and are not just empty lines filled
with meaningless content. Know that I stress over any and everything when my mind
joins my body physically to create something.

In ending, thank you.

Jake Tong