Monday, January 30, 2012

So with a very long break from posting, here goes.

This is the set of flash I made with Josh McNair from
Handsome & Smart down in Roseburg. There's so cool
shit in there so pop into the shop and get one tattooed!
I give hook ups with flash i've drawn.


I started this Braid tattoo. Cannot wait to finish it.

A shrimp zap.

I went down to Jeld Wen last week and got this photo taken
with Timb's new defender Andrew Jean-Babtiste .

This is just a small bit of what I have. I have new paintings
going up at the Cup and Saucer on Killingsworth St. in a
few days for February. Most of them are for sale, and i'll
post them here shortly.

Also I have a painting hanging in Wieden + Kennedy's 100 show
this Thurs, the 2nd. All paintings are 100 bucks and half goes
to the mercy core.

If you haven't been listening, check out The internet show I have
with Amanda called "The Chinese Viking". Every Weds from 10p-
12a. on www.praradio.org .Also make sure to check out BYB's
Cross-Up event this Saturday!!! Its a indoor cyclocross jam @
the Lumber Yard -Portland's premier indoor MTB course. Deets here!

Cheers!