Saturday, January 14, 2012

Happy new yeas people! I know it's like the
14th and I'm way late. It's been pseudo
Hectic lately with commissions, shows, and work.
And the holidays. But here's the news:

-been doing a lot of painting for my hanging at the
CUp and saucer on Killingsworth for feb. I really have been
Enjoying what I've been making lately, so I hope you
Will too.

- Amanda Sundvor and myself have a internet show now
Every weds night from 10pm-12am pst. You can listen to
"the Chinese Viking" on www.praradio.org guest speakerS,
Djs, and bad jokes.

-I've been doing my best to ride also. It's nice to not be super
Injured and ride for a few hours. I'm getting to the point where
I have enough Cycling clothing to fit the occasion. It's been
Pretty chilly out.

EXuse the caps and what not. I'm posting from my
Phone so it's a bit of a new hint for me. I have pics to post. But dot
How to do it...... So you'll have to wait a little longer. Sorry.