Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Another lapse in time since my last post. My hard drive
fried so I was left w. no computer for a while. Luckily
I was able to save my photo library. The music not so lucky.
So if you got some jams in mp3 or mp4 format that you want
to share, i'd love to listen. 

Here are some photos from recently: 

Some black and grey roses. Been feeling b&g lately. Loving
the traditional style.

























Eagle action, just incase you didn't know what
a eagle looked like.







Father and son name jammers.


















Watched my friends run the Portland Marathon. These are tough folks.
They looked fresh at 3 miles - but come double digits you could see pain
in a lot of the runners faces. Kudos to all the runners. You guys are amazing.























On the other hand I hate the new Blogger interface.
 Also if you got the phone of i i'm on Instagram. Follow me there for
a more constant stream of photos. Search Jake Tong, duh.