Saturday, September 24, 2011

Lately I've been leaving my losing track of my camera
and I dont have a smart phone - so here are 2 photos taken 
with the Corey cousin's smart phones and sent to me. 
I do love those script jammers! 

 















Reworked a wolf drawing that was brought into me by my
friend Kelsey. Love the subject matter she brings into me.















Brandon got a new machine and I was dying to try it. So we
picked out some Sailor Jerry flash and did this little jammer on
ankle. Super fun. And the machine ran like a champ by the way.




















In other news - things taking up my time:
Working on a split flash sheet with a really dope artist,
Timbers are fighting for the 10th place wild card spot, and working
on my combos in MvC3 and SSF4 with my Madcatz TE
fight stick. Jeah!!!