Sunday, May 20, 2012

*When I figure out how to post pics from my phone, ill throw them up, 
or when I get back to Portland. For now just imagine the happiest
pictures you can. *


So much has been going on lately, some good, some bad. It's been hard
to keep up with things on the blog. I thought it would be easier w. a smart
phone, but im not smart enough to figure it out.


The sad news first:
I had to say goodbye to my cat Momo. We were
Together for almost 16yrs. My heart is broken,
but he is in a better place.

As Amanda Blam would say, "Bless his heart."

Ive posted many times about him and hope you
had the chance to meet him. He was the best. I love and miss you Momo,
so say we all.


The goods:

MOT has been hopping. My machines have been buzzing and ive been
fortunate in getting to do great concepts and subject matter.





I Finally have t-shirts available. $15 at the shop or add $3 to ship in the lower 48.
S-XL on 50/50 t shirts. Just like you used to get from post hardcore shows in 2002.
Hand printed by me, in my tiny apartment, in rainy Portland, OR.

It's late and my brain seems to be tapped out, so thats it for now. Thanks for hanging
in there with me. You are awesome and your support is always appreciated.